Most of the global population is trying to lose their weight. But there are many people who wish to gain some weight. Did anyone ever told that you are just underweight? You are one of them who eat everything but never gain weight. Are you wishing to gain some healthy weight? Now, don’t take tension here we describe some healthy foods and best exercises for you. Those who have low body weight can suffer many health issues like organ damage, bone density loss and lack of menstruation in women. The amount of calorie intake helps you to gaining more weight. Here is the list of best foods and exercises to gain healthy weight.
List of Best Foods to Gain Healthy Weight:
Oatmeal mainly interlinked with weight loss but it is the best food for increasing muscle mass. It also helps in the weight gain. It contains fiber and vital nutrients that is good for your health. You can take it as a morning breakfast. Oatmeal includes biotin, folic acid and vitamin E.
Banana is full of high calorie content and nutrient packed fruit. It contains almost 105 calories and includes in healthy diet plan. It is loaded with carbohydrates and provides you energy.
- Soya Bean-
Soya bean is the best food to gain healthy weight. A balanced diet is incomplete without the addition of nutty soya bean into it. It’s a healthy high calorie food and rich in calcium, fiber, protein, iron and vitamin-B.
Potato contains 40% carbohydrates and amino acids like arginine and glutamine that makes it a best choice for weight gain. It also contains carbohydrates, vitamins and anti-oxidants.
List of Best Exercises to Gain Healthy weight:
Crunches help to increase the body strength and boost weak muscle mass. It provides you an attractive look.
- Lie flat on the carpet with knees bent.
- Cross the arms infront of the chest.
- Lift your body up towards the ceiling.
- Stop at the peak position.
- Slowly lower your torso to the carpet.
- Repeat this exercise 50 times in a day.
Squats are the best exercise to gain healthy weight. It can be practiced by both men and women for toning the thighs, glutes, hips and calves.
- Stand straight with your feet and placed your shoulder width apart.
- Raise your arms and keep them behind your head.
- Lower your body by pushing your hips back.
- Look straight, keeping your chest up and back flat.
- Push Ups-
Push-ups are the excellent exercise for upper arms. It strengthens shoulders, chest, triceps and core muscles. Push-ups are considered as the body building exercise.
- Place your arms on floor.
- Place your hands wider than shoulder as shown in picture.
- Low down your chest until it touches the ground.
- Raise slowly with the support of your arms.
- Tricep Dips-
Tricep Dips are the best exercise to gain healthy weight. This is an easy arm and back exercise. It helps to tone back muscles.
- Sit at the edge of a chair.
- Hold edges with your hands.
- Come forward, move out from the seat.
- Lower your butt down towards the floor.
- Hold for sometime in that posture.
- Return to the sitting position.
- Repeat 2-3 sets of this exercise.