Skin is the main organ of the body and protects you from dust, pollution, heat and all types of impurities. It acts as a protective layer against the UV rays of the sun. There are most effective natural skin toners available for you to prevent from many skin issues given below. It’s the best preventive method that takes care from the skin diseases and signs of skin aging. You should include a proper toning and cleansing for to maintain the complete health of the skin. Here, we are listed the 7 natural skin toners for oily, dry, sensitive and aging types.
7 Natural Skin Toners for Oily, Dry, Sensitive and Aging Types:
- Lemon Juice Toner:
Lemon has natural antibacterial properties. It comes in the best natural skin care products for the healthy and glowing skin. Lemon juice toner is a perfect skin care toner which is only for a skin. There is a presence of citric acid that lightens the skin tan.
- Squeeze one lemon.
- Apply the lemon juice on a face directly.
- Wait only for 10 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water.
2.Camphor and Rose Water Toner:
Camphor and rose water toner is one of the best natural skin toners that tones the open skin pores. It reduces the secretion of oil and sebum from the skin. This helps to soothe irritation, skin itching, redness and allergies.
- Add a pinch of camphor in a bottle of rose water.
- Shake it well.
- You can use this as a facial skin toner.
- Wash your face 3 to 4 times in a day.
- Chamomile Tea Toner:
Chamomile tea toner provides the deep nourishment to the skin. It’s an herb, a member of Asteraceae family. It is perfect for the treatment of dry and damaged skin.
- Boil a cup of water and steep one tea bag of chamomile into it for 5 minutes.
- Apply this tea in your face and neck.
- Wait to soak for 20 minutes.
- Wash off your face and neck with water.
- Repeat this method daily.
- Mint Toner:
Mint Toner is one of the best natural skin toners and a refreshing herb. It has anti-bacterial properties and loaded with menthol that makes it a perfect toner.
- Take 2 mint leaves.
- Wash them properly.
- Boil these leaves with 2 cups of water.
- After boiling add ½ spoon of alum to it.
- Strain the liquid.
- Wait for it to cool down.
- Store this toner in refrigerator.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops of a toner on a cotton ball and clean your face 2 to 3 times a day.
- Milk, Honey and Egg Toner:
Milk, honey and egg toner are used to prevent from wrinkles, dry and damaged skin. White milk provides the nourishment and effective nutrients to your aging skin.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of milk, honey and 1 egg.
- Mix this mixture well.
- Gently, apply this on your face.
- Leave it for 15 minutes to dry.
- Wash off your with normal water.
- Aloe Vera Toner:
Aloe Vera toner is one of the best natural skin toners and provides relief from certain conditions like severe acne, aging skin and excessive dry skin. It is a moisturizer which is very effective and contains vitamin E and C.
- Cut one leaf from the Aloe Vera plant.
- Squeeze out the gel from the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Massage with this gel on your face and neck.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water to get a glowing skin.
- Tomato Toner:
Tomato toner is used to tighten the skin and shrinks the open pores. It prevents your skin from itching, skin irritation and rashes. This contains vitamin A, C and K. It reduces the acne, excessive oiliness and open pores.
- Take one tomato and cut it into 2 halves.
- Squeeze it hard and strain the juice from it in bowl.
- Add 1 spoon of cucumber juice in a same bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Gently, apply it on your face.
- Repeat 2 times a day.