Now a day’s Yoga Asanas and Pranayam is very essential for us in each term. You can get rid from disease like diabetes, heart disease, and many more. You can keep your skin healthy and glowing by daily practicing yoga pranayam and Asana. Many people try out doing yoga Asana for their Natural Glowing Skin. As we know, Natural glowing skin beautify a person’s personality.
Yoga is the only process that helps in removing toxins from your body. Yoga Asana and pranayam helps your skin to become tight and firm which gives it a natural lift thereby reducing wrinkles and fine lines. If you really want to also get rid from stress, then you must start practicing yoga early in the morning. Stress can make your skin appear dull, tired and worn out. Yoga rejuvenates and revitalizes the skin and makes it blemish-free by cutting down stress level. Here we have described 5 Best Yoga Asana for Naturally Glowing Skin.
5 Best Yoga Asana for Naturally Glowing Skin:
Mayasana is very powerful yoga Asna for Naurally glowing skin. You can keep your skin healthy and naturally glowing skin by practice of matsyaasna.
How to do Matsyaasna
- Bend the left leg and place the left foot on the ground over the right knee.
- Bend the right leg and fold it so that it is resting on the ground with the right heel near the left buttock
- Bring the right hand over the left leg and grab the big toe of the left foot.
- Inhale and exhaling twist the trunk of the body as much as possible, turning the neck so the gaze is over the left shoulder and encircle the waist with the left hand with the palm facing outwards.
- Continue to maintain the asana, breathing normally.
Tadansa is also called Mountain Pose. It is the pose from which every other standing pose in your practice is born! The alignment, muscle movements, and mindset you learn in Tadasana are applied every time you do a standing yoga pose.
How to do Tadasna
- Stand erect, and place your legs slightly apart, with your hands hanging alongside your body.
- You must make your thigh muscles firm. Lift your kneecaps while ensuring you do not harden the lower part of your belly.
- Strengthen the inner arches of your inner ankles as you lift them.
- Now, imagine a stream of white light (energy) passing through your ankles, up to your inner thighs, groin, spine, neck, all the way up to your head. Gently turn your upper thighs inward. Elongate the tailbone such that it is towards the floor. Lift the pubis such that it is closer to the navel.
- Look slightly upward.
- Now breathe in and stretch your shoulders, arms, and chest upwards. Raise your heels, making sure your body weight is on your toes.
- Feel the stretch in your body right from your feet to your head. Hold the pose for a few seconds. Then, exhale and release.
Dhanurasana is very useful yoga Asana. It promotes better circulation of blood across the body and stresses he abdomen region thus bringing out the harmful toxins thus helping in naturally glowing skin.
How to do Dhanurasana
- Lie on your floor mattress and with your face towards the floor.
- Keep your legs at the shoulders width and your arms on your side and stay relaxed.
- Now slowly start lifting up your legs and hold them up with ankles with your hands in such a way that your body resembles a bow.
- Stretch your neck keep looking straight while you are holding your legs.
- Stay in this position for 10-20 seconds and repeat the same after 1-2 minutes.
Ustrasana is one of the best yoga Asana that help you to keep your skin naturally glowing. This asna also help you to reduce your stress and balance your body.
How to do Ustrasana
- Kneel down on the floor with the hips, knees and thighs perpendicular to the floor.
- Now bend back and hold your heels.
- Let your head hang back, opening your throat.
- Hold for 1 minute and then come back to the starting position by releasing the hands.
Bhujangasna increase you blood circulation and very benefiacila for naurally glowing skin. To keep your skin healthy and glwing you should do this ansna every day.
How to do
- Lie down on your stomach, bend your arms and put your palms right beside your chest.
- Now straighten your arms and lift up your chest while looking forwards.
- Now hold onto this position for 20-25 seconds according to your need and slowly return back to your normal pose.
- Repeat the same after 1 minute rest and do.