Hair fall become a very common problem for both men and women. There are many diseases that cause hair fall problems, such as Thyroid, Anemia, chemotherapy, Hormonal imbalance and deficiency of protein, Vitamin these all are cause to hair fall.
Although good diet is very beneficial for us but practising yoga can go a long way in controlling hair fall. There are many types of yoga such as sarvang Asana, Uttanasana, Vajraasana and many more. Theses Effective Yoga Asana and Pranayam helps you improve your blood circulation, help to get rid from many diseases, digestion and reduce your stress as well.
We can also say that yoga Asana simulate blood circulation and give oxygen to scalp and help lime hair to promote hair growth. So, here we have described Effective Yoga Asana and Pranayam to Stop Hair Loss.
10 Effective Yoga Asana and Pranayam to Stop Hair Loss
Vajasana is very Effective Yoga Asana to Stop Hair Loss help you to relax you body, mind and reduce the stress as well. This Asana increase blood circulation in the scalp.
How to do Vajraasna:
- Sit on the floor with your spine erect and legs stretched.
- Now fold your legs, placing them under your thighs, with the heel of one leg on top of the other.
- Place your hands on the upper thighs, with your palms facing downward. Close your eyes and sit in a relaxed position.
- Breathe in and out deeply.
Uttanasna calms you mind and reduce the stress. It also improves digestion, and improves hair colour and quality. This Asana also helps to prevent scalp infection.
How to do Uttanasana
- Stand with your feet together.
- Take a deep breath, lift up your hands while you exhale and then bend forward and touch the floor with your hands.
- Try to hold this pose for 30 seconds while breathing normally and then stand back straight while taking a deep breath.
3. Adho Mukha Savasana:
Adho Mukha Savasana is one of the best yoga Asana to stop hair loss. It provides you good blood circulation to the head and helps to get rid from insomnia problem and depression.
How to do Adho Mukha Savasana:
- Stand on the mat with your feet flat, keeping your spine erect. Place the hands on either side of your body with palms facing your thighs.
- Breathe normally. Slowly bring your body and head forward, coordinating with each other, in such a way that as your palms touch the mat you should be facing the ground.
- Stretch your left leg backward slowly. Now, repeat the process with your right leg as well. Make sure that your hands and feet are in sync so that you will not lose balance and topple off.
- Inhale deeply, tuck the tummy in, and hold the position for 30 seconds.
- Exhale completely, while slowly coming back to the initial pose.
Shalabhasana supply blood circulation to the scalp. It makes you digestive system strong and helps you to stop your hair loss.
How to do Shalabhasana
- Lie on your stomach, your hands below your thighs and palms resting on the ground and facing thighs.
- Your chin should touch the floor. Stretch your body and keep it taut and then raise your legs as much as possible.
- Make sure there is no stress on your shoulders, arms or chest muscles.
- Only the stomach and lower back should feel the strain.
- Hold the position for as long as you can and return back to the original position and relax.
Sarvangasana helps you to purifying the blood and optimizing the functioning of the thyroid gland, this asana offers you the chance to flaunt strong hair.
How to do sarvangasana
- Lie down on the mat in prone position.
- Exhale completely. Now, inhaling slowly lift your legs until they make 90 degrees with the floor.
- Now, exhale and simultaneously raise your waist while pushing your legs backwards beyond your head.
- Using your hands support your waist.
- Continue the pose for about 30 to 60 seconds while breathing normally.
- Exhale slowly, bend the knees, curve back, and slowly return to prone position.
Uttanpadasana is a Raised leg pose. It is good for increasing blood circulation around the body.
How to do Uttanpadasana
- Push your legs backward, and do not need to lift the hips as well.
- Keep your legs raised to create a ninety degree with the floor.
7. Rubbing nails:
It is also an exercise to increase hair and stop hair fall. You can rub your finger together for 15 minutes daily. By rubbing your nails together you help boost blood circulation in your scalp which in turn reduces grey hair.
8. Bhastrika Pranayama:
Bastrika is a Pranayam that helps remove excess bile, phlegm and wind from the body. It also purifies the blood and the nervous system. This in turn helps promote hair growth.
How to do Bastrika Pranayam
- First you have to sit in Vajrasana with your fists clenched
- Continue forceful breathing for 3 to 5 minutes at a stretch.
- Beginners can target 1 to 2 minutes and then slowly continue it for longer period.
- Keep in mind that when you breathe in while performing Bhastrika pranayama, your abdominal should not blow up. Instead your chest area should blow up.
- Repeat this process for 5 to 10 times.
9. Anulum Vilom:
Anulum Vilom promotes proper circulation throughout the body and promotes the growth of healthy hair by nourishing the scalp.
How to do Anulom Vilom:
- Sit in Padmaasna and Close your eyes.
- Rest your hands on your knees.
- Close the right nostril with the right thumb. Inhale slowly through the left nostril, inhale the oxygen as much as you can, this will fill your lungs with air.
- Remove your thumb from your right nostril, as you remove your thumb from right nostril just exhale.
- When you exhale use your middle finger to close your left nostril then inhale with our right nostril and remove thumb from right nostril then exhale.
- Repeat this process for 5 minutes.
- Keep focus in your breathing.
10. Kapal Bhati:
Kapal Bhati is one of the best pranayam to stop hair loss. It helps to increases the blood circulation in your body. This pranayam also reduce your stress.
How to do Kapal Bhati:
- First of all, sit straight with your spine erect and cross your legs in front of you.
- Take in a deep breath and exhale quickly and suddenly, making a puffing sound while you do it. Focus on exhaling forcefully and not on the inhalation.
- When you exhale, draw your abdominal muscles inward simultaneously. Your abdomen should rise when you inhale and fold when you exhale.
- Continue for 10 breaths and then take a break.